The Bridges at Warwick
Supportive Care and Memory Care
Activity. Friendship. Support. Convenience. Value. You’ll find it all at The Bridges at Warwick in Jamison, Pennsylvania, where every day is a celebration of seniors. With us, residents enjoy a sense of purpose and contentment, along with a fun, personalized approach to supportive care and a focus on total well-being. Whether it’s personal care, early memory care or comprehensive memory care that is needed, our lifestyle takes senior living to a whole new level. And our convenient Bucks County location puts you just a few miles from downtown Doylestown. Come see what we’re all about.
Personalized Supportive Care
Sometimes, even though you’re active and engaged in life, you may need some additional support with daily living. Our dedicated team designs individualized care plans that help our residents stay as independent as possible for as long as possible. You’ll enjoy a private apartment with supportive care as needed.
- Spacious, bright apartments with kitchenettes and large closets
- Three nutritious, gourmet meals daily
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and dining
- 24/7 nursing care
- Medication management
- Emergency call system with two-way communication and pendants
- Rehabilitation and wellness programs by Fox Rehabilitation™
- Scheduled transportation
Plus access to a host of amenities:
- Private dining room for family gatherings
- Bistro for parties, cooking, crafts and more
- Fitness center and wellness suite
- Media room and conservatory
- Salon and spa
- Large outdoor terrace
- Secure outdoor patio
- Parking for residents and guests
Vista Memory Care
For residents who require cognitive support, we offer The Vista, a personalized approach to memory care. With 24-hour security, The Vista offers everything that families need to be assured their loved ones are safe. Our approach promotes individualized care based on where a person is on their journey. We address specific needs, covering everything from proper nutrition and general fitness to sensory stimulation exercises, recreational outings and time for family reminiscing.
Our Vista Memory Care program includes two distinct living options:
- The Vista Transitional Living
- The Vista Memory Care
THE VISTA TRANSITIONAL LIVING
Designed to support residents who have early-stage memory loss but who do not need a secure environment, our program is based on the premise that activity and engagement are integral to daily living. Our goal is to encourage residents to maintain involvement in ongoing structured activities and events within a smaller group, eliminating loneliness and boredom as well as slowing the decline of cognitive skills.
THE VISTA MEMORY CARE
This program is for residents whose memory loss is more advanced and who require a secure environment. Our programming approach delivers purposeful activities and focuses on the satisfaction, comfort and safety of our residents.
All residents in The Vista Memory Care program enjoy spacious private or semi-private accommodations along with two sunrooms, a living room for relaxing (or visiting with family and friends), a large lounge, a beautiful dining room and a secure outdoor patio.
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care
- 24-hour supervision by specially trained staff
- A variety of multi-sensory activities designed to engage residents and foster well-being
In addition, residents have access to:
- Medical doctors
- Visiting dentists
- Visiting podiatrists
- Fully equipped rehabilitation center and therapy gym